I have decided that I am going to have the best birthday EVER for my 24th birthday on October 9th!!! I already have everything I could ever need, so this is a perfect time for me to give back. For my birthday, I (and the family members I have recruited) will be performing 24 Random of Kindness around Charleston, South Carolina.

I first saw the idea over at Mix, Mingle, Glow when she did the same thing for her 38th birthday and our engagement photographer, Erin Hession (if you need a photographer in Indiana... she's your girl), did it for her 30th birthday. Go check out their birthday adventures, too!

Imagine how AWESOME the world we be if everyone performed just one random act of kindness a day. I will be posting
to my twitter account (@KatyRAOKS) every time we perform a RAOK. At the end of the day I will post everything
to this blog.

I hope that you will join with me on October 9th and perform at least one Random Act of Kindness!

10.12.2010

RAOK 3: GLEE GIVEAWAY!


I am giving away Glee Season 1 Volume 1: Road to Sectionals! To enter just leave a comment telling me the nicest thing someone has ever done for you! Make sure to leave an email address so I can contact you if you win!

The giveaway will stay open until October 16th at noon.

4 comments:

  1. The nicest thing that happened to me lately was this cool chick coming to take my job so that I could leave knowing everyone would be taken care of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our youngest child was very sick, his elementary school came together and brought us tons of dinners and brought him a special treat once a month to keep his spirits up. They were truly amazing and we will never forget their kindness.
    Cathy J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, sign me up! The nicest thing that someone has ever done for me... I would have to say that its a toss-up: the time that my mom and sister flew halfway across the country to help us move without us even having to ask, or the time that my in-laws sent us on a free vacation for 10 days to Florida. I have a great family on either side :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME giveaway! I love Glee so much...
    The nicest thing someone has done for me...hmm. I'd have to say it was when my parents gave my husband and I a trip to California this past summer as a celebration for finishing graduate school. It was awesome and SO needed!
    musingsonmtn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete