I have decided that I am going to have the best birthday EVER for my 24th birthday on October 9th!!! I already have everything I could ever need, so this is a perfect time for me to give back. For my birthday, I (and the family members I have recruited) will be performing 24 Random of Kindness around Charleston, South Carolina.

I first saw the idea over at Mix, Mingle, Glow when she did the same thing for her 38th birthday and our engagement photographer, Erin Hession (if you need a photographer in Indiana... she's your girl), did it for her 30th birthday. Go check out their birthday adventures, too!

Imagine how AWESOME the world we be if everyone performed just one random act of kindness a day. I will be posting
to my twitter account (@KatyRAOKS) every time we perform a RAOK. At the end of the day I will post everything
to this blog.

I hope that you will join with me on October 9th and perform at least one Random Act of Kindness!

10.10.2010

RAOK #16: HID A GIFTCARD IN A POSTSECRET BOOK


I hid a $5 giftcard in a PostSecret book in Barnes & Noble. PostSecret is one of the coolest movements I have ever been exposed to. I have been checking them faithfully every Sunday since I discovered them Freshman year at Clemson. It is truly life changing and I wanted to help someone by one of those books.


No comments:

Post a Comment